Monday 22 September 2014

De-stash -- fq's

Part of my #amysMinimalistChallenge is to de-stash unloved or unwanted fabric.  Some of these fabrics are delicious but I just don't have enough hours in the day to use it all!  Instead of jamming up the IG feed, I have decided to go with a de-stash here on the blog.

Here are a few things I am hoping to part with [please see the 'rules' listed at the bottom]:

1.  Dear Stella 'Piper' fabrics.  Combined total 8 fat quarters for £20.00 = 6 fat quarters plus the one on the bottom is a half yard. SOLD

2.   Daisy Janie organic 'Geo Grande' fabrics.  5 fat quarters for £15.00. These are a slightly heavier weight organic cotton and perfect for bags or a nice sturdy quilt.

3.  MoMo Wonderland fabrics by Moda.  5 fat quarters for £15.00.  Big spots and lady bugs/lady birds, butterflies and foliage.  Yum!

4.  Black and White fabrics.  5 fat quarters for £11.00.  A mix of Michael Miller, Makower and Robert Kaufman fabrics all pressed and ready to use!

5.  Gorgeous/gruesome Greens.  5 fat quarters for £10.00.  A wacky mix of green fabrics. Are they gorgeous or are they gruesome?  They look much better in person, honest!

6.  Pink bubbalicious bundle.  5 fat quarters £13.00.  This bundle contains a mix of fabrics and includes Aneela Hoey fabric and two fabrics by Blend.

7.  Aqua teal aqua bundle.  5 fat quarters for £13.00.  Another mixed bundle which includes an organic Cloud 9 fabric called Triangles, a fabric called Frog Spots and a skinny fq of Field Study by AMH (top fabric - skinny quarter).  The rest are regular fq's.  SOLD

8.  Orange you crazy bundle.  5 fat quarters for £12.00.  Mixed bundle includes two Lizzy House Pearl Bracelet prints and a piece of Tula Pink fabric.  Cool!

9.  Bye bye blues bundle.  5 fat quarters for £14.00.  Mixed bundle includes a Pezzy print, a Beth Studley fabric and fabrics called Beads and Flower by Free Spirit. 

10.  City Girl fabrics by Kitty Yoshida for Benartex.  5 fat quarters £10.00.  More greens and teal(ish) for those peeps out there who love these colours as much as I do!!  SOLD

That's all I can gather for the moment!  I have some larger pieces that I would like to de-stash as well but those will have to wait for another day! 

Rules are simple - all prices are in pounds sterling and post and packaging is extra.  My fq's are a mix of USA and UK sizes.  All from a smoke-free home and are unwashed.  In the comments, let me know what you'd like to buy and which country you are in and I will email you back with my PayPal address and the shipping amount (I will combine and I am also happy to ship overseas).  Payment can then be made to me via PayPal Friends & Family within 48 hours.  I will then ship one or two days after you pay. 

Hope you see something here that you like.  I would like to sell the bundles as they are but am willing to sell individual fabrics for £3.00 each. 

Thanks for looking at my de-stash and helping me become a minimalist! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

City girl and aqua bundles please :) uk for postage

Steph Blair said...

I'll take the piper bundle if you still have it. Also in the UK for postage, please! blair_stephanie at hotmail dot com